I was thinking the other day what an amazing thing parenthood is. God opens the womb, forms the unborn child in the innermost parts, brings him forth by His amazing design for childbirth, and entrusts us with his life. A helpless babe in the hands of finite man with finite knowledge and finite resources. But God–the infinite God with infinite wisdom and infinite resources–our Creator, has designed parenthood; and to Him we look for help as our children look to us. What a high calling to be a parent, responsible for the life of the one given you by God. And what a blessing! Like the Psalm says, “Children are a heritage from the Lord; the fruit of the womb is His reward.” Thank you, God, for entrusting me with such precious children. May You always give me wisdom for each moment as I raise them according to Your commands and for Your glory.
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 3 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 3 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago