Today I put in my first garden! Sowing and planting was a lot of work, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I always love being outside on sunny days, and it was nice to be able to be productive while catching some rays! (I caught a few too many rays, as it turns out; I guess I should have used more sunblock!) I kept thinking how amazing it is that those little tiny seeds will soon sprout and poke up through the dirt and grow and bear fruit. Maybe I now better understand on a very small scale why farmers love what they do.
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 2 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 2 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago