What a blessing it is to be a part of the body of Christ! When Travis and I moved to a new city where we knew virtually no one, we had no idea how we would ever find a good church. But God, by His awesome sovereignty and grace, quickly led us to a Bible-believing church, blessing us with the opportunity to become a part of a body of believers who truly seeks to live in Him and to walk as Jesus did (1 John 2:6). Not only do we have the privilege of worshiping and celebrating together with the body each Sunday, but we also have found true fellowship there. With fellowship has come accountability, encouragement, learning, and real friendships. There is no stronger bond than one founded on Christ. Praise God for the fellowship of believers!
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 2 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 2 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago