Do you ever think that the Lord causes you to think of someone for some reason? Last night I dreamt about a high school classmate of mine whom I haven’t seen or thought of for years and woke up thinking that I should try to look her up. I shrugged off the thought rather quickly, though, because I didn’t know her new last name. Then tonight, as I was getting ready for bed, I discovered that this very girl whom I dreamt about had in fact looked me up through Facebook, an online networking utility. What a strange coincidence that we should reconnect just hours after I had thought of her! Maybe it was nothing more than just that–a strange coincidence; or maybe the Lord was working in His sometimes mysterious way. Whatever the case, I guess it serves as a good reminder to pray for those who cross my mind….
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 2 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 2 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago