I have been so blessed by the phone calls of caring friends since the news of my ultrasound results went out. The love I am being shown has caused me to reflect on my own expression of love towards friends, and I’m afraid it doesn’t always measure up. I have some friends who have had miscarriages in the past, and not knowing what I should say to them during their trialsome times, I have chosen to not say anything at all. But now that I find myself likely facing the same situation, I am so thankful for the words of love and care and concern and encouragement given me by my friends. It means so much to hear the words, “I’m praying for you…. If you need someone to talk to…. We love you….” So thank you, my dear friends, for showing me love and compassion during this time. It means more than you know.
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 3 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 3 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago