I’m starting to feel like it’s crunch time! Where has Summer gone?! Warm weather is about to leave us for a season, and I must enjoy what’s left of it! One of my favorite feelings in the whole world is the warmth of the sun soaking into my skin. (Amber, you know what I’m talking about!…) When Abel asked me this morning if we could go to the park, I stepped outside, felt the warm sun beating down on me, and said, “Sure! Let’s go to the park today!” (I’m afraid I wouldn’t have so eagerly agreed with his suggestion had the morning greeted me with a chilly wind or a cloudy sky.) Judging by the forecast, we may be going to the park–or at least finding excuses to be outside–every day this week!
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 3 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 3 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago