I love Christmas music–well, maybe not all of it, but for sure the songs that tell of the true meaning of Christmas (i.e. the birth of Christ). Every year when I hear these CHRISTmas songs playing on the radio, I find myself wondering how many people across the globe are singing along and not really believing the words or paying their truth any attention… and how many secular musicians have recorded them just because they are traditional Christmas songs that tell a good story. Wouldn’t it be awesome if people everywhere were truly changed by these words of truth which we sing once a year in our holiday cheer?
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 3 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 3 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago