THANK YOU, SEPTEMBER! (Click on her name below and visit her blog.)
My friend September over at One September Day gave me an award and asked me to pass it on to 7 of my “Kreativ Blogger” friends. Here are the rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Copy and paste the award and post it.
Tell seven interesting things about yourself that people might not know.
Pick 7 Kreativ Blogger Friends to pass on the award to, link to them, and ask them to list their 7 things and to pass on the award to 7 of their friends, and to link back to you.
- I enjoy doing laundry and ironing. There is something about having everything neat and clean and in its place!
- The change of seasons always gives me the urge to spend money on new clothes for myself. Even so, I usually don’t buy anything unless I really need it. (Honey, I just had twins four months ago. I might really need some new clothes this winter!) 😉
- For having four children under the age of four, I think I keep a pretty quiet and peaceful home (most of the time!).
- I wish I could remember everything I read.
- I like to make up songs and sing them to my kids. I guess my kids bring out my weird silly side!
- I never paint my fingernails because I can’t stand the fingernail polish looking any less than perfect. (And it never stays looking perfect for very long!)
- I love city living way more than I ever thought I would. It’s so nice to have people and places in close proximity to home!