I’ve been busy… messing with my blog, that is! After 2 1/2 years, “Angela’s Blog” finally has a name. Eternal Outlook is the name of the website that houses both Travis’ blog and mine and was in fact named such based on the content and focus of our blogs. Therefore, it only seems appropriate that angela.eternaloutlook.com be named “Eternal Outlook [with Angela]” (and travis.eternaloutlook.com be named “Eternal Outlook [with Travis]”). Check out my new About Me page, linked at the top of my blog header, for a brief explanation of my blog’s new name! Also accessible from that link bar is My Bookshelf–books I have read or am currently reading and which I highly recommend–and My Testimony.
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 3 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 3 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago