Today I’m being introduced over at Des Moines Moms Blog (along with my good friend and fellow contributor, Amber)! I would love to have you pop over and say hi! And be sure to take a peek around the site while you’re there! “Regular” contributor content begins tomorrow, and I make my first contribution Thursday; so be sure to subscribe if you haven’t already!
If you happen to be visiting here from DMMB, welcome! In keeping with the spirit of introductions, I thought it would be fun to do a little “About Me” post today. So here it is…
10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
- When my husband told me about 4 1/2 years ago that he had decided to start a blog, I said, “What’s a blog? I want one.” Later that day, blogging became my favorite hobby.
- The majority of the “blow money” I’ve spent over the course of 2012 has gone for Thirty-one products.
- Secrets are safe with me, in part because I usually forget them.
- I am addicted to chapstick and am sure to never leave the house without it. (Apparently, chapstick addiction is a real thing. I learned that just now when I googled “chapstick” to see if it’s one word or two. Hmmm… should I be worried?…)
- I sleep with a fleece blanket my husband made me when we first started dating. (And yes, I refer to it as “my blankie”….)
- If I could change one thing about my childhood, I would have known about American Girl and owned their products. How fun to have a doll with great hair and fabulous clothes! Cabbage Patch Kids, I loved you with all my heart, but you can’t hold a candle to that.
- One of my favorite bathroom products is my Norwex hair turban. It plays a major role in my “getting ready” routine, so I even take it with me when we travel.
- I hardly ever buy clothes without a coupon, and I find myself disappointed with anything less than a 20% discount.
- I am a thinker and enjoy having chances to get lost in thought (which must be why I’m nearly impossible to talk to while I’m blogging…).
- I am very slowly teaching myself to sew, and my projects of choice are doll clothes. (See #6. )
That was fun! Now tell me something random about yourself!