This time of year usually finds me purging old toys in preparation for an influx of new ones. But not this year! We (and the grandparents, too!) are using a different strategy for our gift giving this Christmas–one which will not only satisfy the kids’ wish lists but which will also eliminate any additional toy clutter. I’m talking about it over at Des Moines Moms Blog today; so head on over and find out what we’re doing to minimize excess while maximizing enjoyment this Christmas!
Angela is a happy wife to Travis and blessed mom of four beautiful children--Abel, Amariah, and fraternal twins Isabel and Elliana. She embraces her full-time job as Mom and is now in her fifth year of homeschooling her children. Angela has a passion for the written word--both reading it and expressing herself through it--and deeply enjoys writing at both Eternal Outlook [with Angela] and DesMoinesMomsBlog.com. Angela has a heart for a healthy family life and enjoys doing what it takes to create one. Her goal in life is to live in a way that glorifies God, growing in her relationship with Him and impacting others for Him.
- Teach Me to Number My Days ... 1 year ago
- Why I Don’t Want a New Start in 2015 ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: And the Granite Selection Is… ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Our Top 2 Granite Candidates ... 2 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Reflections of My Heart ... 2 years ago
- Homemade Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe ... 2 years ago
- I Needed to Do This ... 3 years ago
- Homeschool Reflections (and Why I Need Summer) ... 3 years ago
- #SquiresHomeRun: Footings and Friends ... 3 years ago
- Stitch Fix Review #1 ... 3 years ago